Oxford Student Texts: Alexander Pope: The Rape of the Lock Paperback / softback
Edited by Adrian Barlow
Part of the Oxford Student Texts series
Each book in this established series contains the full and complete text, and is designed to motivate and encourage students who may be writing on these challenging writers for the first time.
It contains useful notes to add depth and knowledge to students' understanding, comments to explain literacy and historical allusions, tasks to help students explore themes and issues, and suggestions for further reading.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, halftones
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 13/09/2007
- Category: Poetry by individual poets
- ISBN: 9780199116560