Integrating Building Performance with Design : An Architecture Student's Guidebook Paperback / softback
Integrating Building Performance with Design shows you the importance of designing for building performance early in your architectural design process.
The book offers you simple tools and exercises, along with examples of built professional work and successful student projects illustrated by more than 100 full color images to help you with your work.
Topics include site, solar orientation, thermal comfort, building enclosure, daylighting, passive heating and cooling, active heating and cooling, indoor air quality, stormwater, and rainwater harvesting.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, 73 Line drawings, color; 126 Halftones, color; 6 Tables, color; 199 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/07/2017
- Category: Environmentally-friendly architecture & design
- ISBN: 9781138930933