Paper Folded Flowers : All the Skills You Need to Make 21 Beautiful Projects Paperback / softback
With step-by-step photographic guidance, Elizabeth Moad shows you how to make simple, yet effective, paper flower embellishments, from greeting card adornments to floral bunting and decorations that will brighten any home. Learn how to apply simple folding techniques such as kirigami and teabag folding to create beautiful blooms for any occasion.
There are twenty-one projects in all, ranging from straightforward concertina-fold flowers to elaborate and elegant paper roses.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 330 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Search Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/10/2016
- Category: Book & paper crafts
- ISBN: 9781782214267