Ruling, Resources and Religion in China : Managing the Multiethnic State in the 21st Century Hardback
China is growing in importance to the economies and governments of the world, and it has been run by men with very different ideas.
How China copes with the pressures for good governance with the Asian economic model, treats its ethnic minorities under scrutiny, and gathers resources to fuel its dynamic economy, impacts us all.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 196 pages, XIV, 196 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/11/2012
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9781137033833
- PDF from £51.85
- Paperback / softback from £57.45