The Enchanted April Paperback / softback
WITH AN INTRODUCTION BY BRENDA BOWENMrs Wilkins and Mrs Arbuthnot, cowed and neglected by their husbands, make a daring plan: they will have a holiday.
Leaving a drab and rainy London one April and arriving on the shores of the Mediterranean, they discover a flower-filled paradise of beauty, warmth and leisure.
Joined by the beautiful Lady Caroline and domineering Mrs Fisher, also in flight from the burdens of their daily lives, the four women proceed to transform themselves and their prospects.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 09/07/2015
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781784870461
- Paperback / softback from £5.99
- Hardback from £10.69
- EPUB from £1.07
- PDF from £4.14
- Board book from £6.50
- Paperback from £8.84