The Palgrave Handbook of Gender and Healthcare Paperback / softback
Edited by Ellen Kuhlmann, Ellen Annandale
An authoritative, state-of-the-art collection that brings together key experts to provide an overview of the field.
This new paperback edition includes 3 new chapters on human resources and health, end-of-life care and complementary and alternative medicine as well as thorough updates to the introduction and conclusion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 535 pages, XXIII, 535 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/06/2012
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9781137015143