Parenting Culture Studies Hardback
Why have the minutiae of how parents raise their children become routine sources of public debate and policy making?
This book provides in-depth answers to these features drawing on a wide range of sources from sociology, history, anthropology and psychology, covering developments in both Europe and North America.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, XII, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/03/2014
- Category: Sociology: family & relationships
- ISBN: 9781137304605
- Paperback / softback from £48.15
- PDF from £46.75