Up and Running with AutoCAD 2020 Paperback / softback
Up and Running with AutoCAD 2020 uses a combination of step-by-step instruction, examples and insightful explanations to emphasize core concepts and practical application of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture, and design.
Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a reference, the book is written with the user in mind by long-time professional AutoCAD instructors based on what works in the industry and the classroom.
The book focuses on 2D drafting and design, making it more appropriate for a one-semester course.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 592 pages, Approx. 200 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 16/07/2019
- Category: Architectural structure & design
- ISBN: 9780128198629