Pediatric Nephrology Mixed media product
Here is an extensive update of Pediatric Nephrology, which has become the standard reference text in the field.
It is global in perspective and reflects the international group of editors, who are well-recognized experts in pediatric nephrology.
Within this text, the development of kidney structure and function is followed by detailed and comprehensive chapters on all childhood kidney diseases.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 2063 pages, biography
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Publication Date: 20/08/2009
- Category: Renal medicine & nephrology
- ISBN: 9783540763444