International Perspectives on Motivation : Language Learning and Professional Challenges Paperback / softback
Edited by Ema (University of Warwick) Ushioda
Part of the International Perspectives on English Language Teaching series
Bringing together motivation-related practical concerns and debates from diverse international contexts and educational settings where English is learned, this book shows how locally produced insights and issues can have wider global significance, resonating with the experiences and concerns of English teachers and learners across the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, XIII, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/04/2013
- Category: ELT: teaching theory & methods
- ISBN: 9781137000897