Islam in the Eastern African Novel Hardback
Part of the Literatures and Cultures of the Islamic World series
This study of the sub-Saharan African novel interprets representations of Islam as a central organising presence that generates new conceptual questions and demands new critical frameworks with which to approach categories like nationhood, race, diaspora, immigration, and Africa's multiple colonial pasts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, XIII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/05/2011
- Category: Literary studies: fiction, novelists & prose writers
- ISBN: 9780230108431
- Paperback / softback from £61.69