The Europeanization of Gender Equality Policies : A Discursive-Sociological Approach Hardback
Part of the Gender and Politics series
A discursive-sociological approach to the Europeanization of gender and other equality policies.
Using largely unpublished empirical data covering twenty-nine European countries this book adopts a pluralistic perspective to explore the complex and often divergent gender and other equality policy outputs of Europeanization.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, XIX, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780230284395
- PDF from £56.95
- Paperback / softback from £59.15