The Theology of Pope Benedict XVI : The Christocentric Shift Hardback
Many refer to Pope Benedict XVI as "the Mozart of Theology." Who are the thinkers who have informed his theology?
What events, and which religious devotions, have shaped his personality?
This study attempts to shed light on the unifying melody of the policies and positions of a pontificate charged with spiritual and theological depth.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 365 pages, 4 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 365 p. 4 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/05/2011
- Category: Religion & politics
- ISBN: 9780230105409
- Paperback / softback from £31.05
- PDF from £28.04