Historical Sticker Dolly Dressing 1960s Fashion Paperback / softback
by Emily Bone
Part of the Historical Sticker Dolly Dressing series
During the '60s, hemlines rose and pop music and the space race provided inspiration for fashion designers who used modern, synthetic fabrics.
This title helps you dress the fashion models in an assortment of amazing outfits from the 1960s with the 200+stickers provided.
It also includes notes, photographs and sketches that explain each 'look'.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 34 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2014
- Category: Sticker & stamp books
- ISBN: 9781409563259