Sticker Dolly Dressing Historical Edwardian Fashion Paperback / softback
by Emily Bone
Part of the Historical Sticker Dolly Dressing series
This title lets you dress the Edwardian fashion models in an assortment of elegant fashions from the early 20th century.
Including more than 200 stickers with which to dress the dolls in outfits including summer dresses, boaters and blazers for the Henley regatta, practical yet stylish outfits for a breezy day on the deck of an ocean liner, luxurious evening gowns for an exclusive Paris garden party, and many more.
It comes with informative notes, photographs and sketches explaining the background to each fashion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 34 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/06/2013
- Category: Sticker & stamp books
- ISBN: 9781409557456