Health Heroes: The People Who Took Care of the World Paperback / softback
A celebration of medical heroes past and present. This diverse collection of amazing, moving and inspiring true stories will feature doctors, nurses, paramedics, midwives, and others working in all aspects of healthcare, from all backgrounds and walks of life, in the UK and internationally, written in a child-friendly narrative style.
Real people being amazing!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, B-W Illustrations
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/08/2020
- Category: Non-fiction
- ISBN: 9781471197215
- Paperback / softback from £6.69