International Humanitarian Law Paperback / softback
This clear and concise textbook provides an accessible and up-to-date examination of international humanitarian law.
With the aid of detailed examples, extracts from relevant cases, and useful discussion questions, students are expertly guided through the text.
A recommended reading list is included in every chapter to support deeper engagement with the material.
Emerging trends in theory and practice are also explored, allowing readers to build on their knowledge and grapple with some of the biggest challenges facing the law of armed conflict in the twenty-first century.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 324 pages, 9 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 24/09/2015
- Category: International humanitarian law
- ISBN: 9781107537095