In Sadie's head, she's a novelist. In real life, she spends her day searching for the ultimate way to say red at Grrl, an ultra hip make-up company.
In her sex life, she's a modern-day Lolita who's never dated a man under forty.
Then Sadie falls in love with Marley, a graffiti artist with a firm commitment to another woman: his eight-year-old daughter, Montana.
Sadie isn't used to competing for a man's affections and certainly not with a little girl who is uncannily like herself.
Real love could just be too grown up for her Cherries in the Snow is a novel about womanhood, love, and lipstick.
Flippant, sexy, acid and smart, this is Emma Forrest at her most dazzling.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 288 pages, 1 port.
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Publication Date: 06/06/2005
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780747574323
- EPUB from £6.37