Abstract Painting and Abstraction Paperback / softback
Abstract painting and abstraction can be a daunting and frustrating genre of art. How should you approach a surface? How can you use colour effectively? How can you make better, more expressive paintings?
This inspiring book answers these questions and many more. Through a thorough analysis of his own work, Emyr Williams covers practical, theoretical and historical issues of abstract art and explains a wide range of working methods to help develop more demanding personal approaches to the making of abstract painting. He emphasizes the relationship of colour to surface and the importance of seeking a profound connection with your art.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 167 colour images
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 20/11/2017
- Category: Art & design styles: Abstract Expressionism
- ISBN: 9781785003615
- EPUB from £11.99