Ireland and Postcolonial Studies : Theory, Discourse, Utopia Hardback
A pioneering study of the development of one of the key critical discourses in contemporary Irish studies, this book covers all the major figures, publications and debates within Irish postcolonial criticism, delivering a commentary on this diverse body of work as well as positioning Irish postcolonial criticism within the wider postcolonial field.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 268 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 268 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2009
- Category: Literary theory
- ISBN: 9780230224063
- PDF from £54.40
- Paperback / softback from £53.75