Spatial Literacy : Contemporary Asante Women's Place-Making Hardback
Part of the Gender and Cultural Studies in Africa and the Diaspora series
This book makes the case for an urgent praxis of critical spatial literacy for African women.
It provides a critical analysis of how Asante women negotiate and understand the politics of contemporary space in Accra and beyond and the effect it has on their lives, demonstrating how they critically 'read that world.'
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 173 pages, XVIII, 173 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/02/2013
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781137281067
- Paperback / softback from £22.25