Management Theory in Action : Real-World Lessons for Walking the Talk Hardback
This book explains how to bridge the divide between theory and practice in a specific, concrete, and easy-to-relate manner, drawing on real-life personal accounts of how students have used classroom-taught theories and skills in their jobs.
Practical guidelines are included to help the reader use these lessons in their everyday lives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 269 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; VIII, 269 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/04/2010
- Category: Management & management techniques
- ISBN: 9780230607583
- PDF from £63.75
- Paperback / softback from £65.95