Russian Foreign Policy Paperback / softback
Written by two leading scholars, this cutting-edge textbook provides a comprehensive re-evaluation of Russian foreign policy in the 21st century, covering its historical development, key institutions and actors, and processes, principles and strategies.
It integrates domestic and global perspectives to give a more rounded and balanced assessment of Russia's place in the world.
This text will be essential reading on Russian foreign policy modules as well as on broader courses on Russian government and politics.
It can also be used as supplementary reading on more general comparative politics and foreign policy modules which use Russia as a key case study.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 297 pages, 15 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 297 p. 15 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 27/12/2018
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230370975
- Hardback from £79.25
- EPUB from £30.60