Mortgage Management For Dummies Paperback / softback
* Choose, manage, and pay off your mortgage * Match your mortgage to your financial goals * Qualify for a mortgage even when money is tight Quickly make sense of mortgages Taking out a mortgage to purchase real estate is a huge decision, one that could affect your family's finances for years to come.
This easy-to-follow guide explains how to secure the best and lowest-cost mortgage for your unique situation.
Whether you select a 15- or 30-year mortgage, you'll get all the tips and tricks you need to pay it off faster shortening your payment schedule and saving your hard-earned cash.
Inside * Fine-tune your finances * Qualify for a mortgage * Secure the best loan * Find your best lender * Refinance your mortgage * Pay down your loan quicker * Must-knows about foreclosure * Top mortgage no-nos
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 312 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
- Publication Date: 16/06/2017
- Category: Personal finance
- ISBN: 9781119387794