Warner, graduate of the prestigious Weihenstephan school of brewing in Germany, guides you through the history, tradition and profiles of wheat beer.
This is a thoroughly researched book that teaches history, techniques of brewing and recipe profiles of original wheat beers.
It explores this German beer style and has everything a brewer needs to brew wheat beer at home or in a professional brewery.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 149 pages, b/w illus
- Publisher: Brewers Publications
- Publication Date: 01/12/1992
- Category: Brewing technology
- ISBN: 9780937381342
- EPUB from £7.67