The Psychology of Violence in Adolescent Romantic Relationships Hardback
by Erica Bowen, K. Walker
Domestic violence in adolescent romantic relationships is an increasingly important and only recently acknowledged social issue.
This book provides conceptual frameworks for the design and evaluation of interventions with a focus on developing evidence based practice, as well as a research, practice and policy agenda for consideration.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, XIV, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/02/2015
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9781137321398
- PDF from £49.30
- Paperback / softback from £51.55