US Immigration Reform and Its Global Impact : Lessons from the Postville Raid Hardback
An insider's account of the Postville case, this book gauges the raid's human, social, and economic impact, based on interaction with the main participants and interviews with local citizens and arrestees in the US and Guatemala.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 261 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 261 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2013
- Category: Politics & government
- ISBN: 9780230105850
- Paperback / softback from £55.79