This book uses elections as a vehicle to explain the unanticipated outcomes of post-Soviet politics.
It assesses how the behavior of voters, candidates and government officials is influenced by the Soviet legacy and rational calculations of self-interest and is the first to address elections across post-Soviet space.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 238 pages, XVI, 238 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/06/2009
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230600959
- Paperback / softback from £47.15