Modelling in Public Health Research : How Mathematical Techniques Keep Us Healthy Hardback
This book analyses the development and use of mathematical models in public health research and policy.
By introducing a life cycle metaphor, the author provides a unique perspective on how mathematical modelling techniques have increased our understanding of the governance of infectious risks in society.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 134 pages, XII, 134 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/11/2014
- Category: Health economics
- ISBN: 9781137298812
- Paperback / softback from £39.95