Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden : Grow, Harvest, and Arrange Stunning Seasonal Blooms EPUB
#1 Amazon Best Seller Welcome to the farm!
The Cut Flower Garden: Erin Benzakein is a florist-farmer, leader in the locaflor farm-to-centerpiece movement, and owner of internationally renowned Floret Flower Farm in Washington's lush Skagit Valley.
A stunning flower book: This beautiful guide to growing, harvesting, and arranging gorgeous blooms year-round provides readers with vital tools to nurture a stunning flower garden and use their blossoms to create show-stopping arrangements.
Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden:Cut Flower Garden is equal parts instruction and inspirationa book overflowing with lush photography of magnificent flowers and breathtaking arrangements organized by season. Find inspiration in this lush flower book:
- Irresistible photos of Erin's flower farm that showcase exquisite blooms
- Tips for growing in a variety of spaces and climates
- Step-by-step instructions for lavish garlands, airy centerpieces, and romantic floral decor for every season
If you liked Paris in Bloom, you'll love Floret Farm's Cut Flower Garden.
- Format: EPUB
- Pages: 308 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books LLC
- Publication Date: 07/03/2017
- Category: Flower arranging & floral crafts
- ISBN: 9781452150932
- Hardback from £16.19