Faith in Objects : American Missionary Expositions in the Early Twentieth Century Hardback
Part of the Contemporary Anthropology of Religion series
Hasinoff brings the untold history of the World in Boston of 1911, 'America's First Great Missionary Exposition,' to light, focusing on how the material culture of missions shaped domestic interactions with evangelism, Christianity, and the consumption of ethnological knowledge.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 269 pages, 11 Illustrations, black and white; XV, 269 p. 11 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/11/2011
- Category: Christian mission & evangelism
- ISBN: 9780230116726
- Paperback / softback from £56.65