______________________________________Hemingway's last major novel, set in the Gulf Stream islands, captures the struggles of adult personal relationships in his consummate distinctive style. This is the last book Hemingway wrote before he died, the story of Thomas Hudson, an artist and adventurer.
Living a bachelor's life on an island in the Gulf Stream during the thirties, Hudson's existence is dictated by the waves and tides.
But when his sons come to visit, Hudson must grapple with the role of father and the unfamiliar demands of family. A late work by one of America's greatest writers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 464 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 06/07/2017
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9781784872045
- Paperback / softback from £7.35
- CD-Audio from £23.05
- EPUB from £8.99