The Snows Of Kilimanjaro Paperback / softback
In these early Hemingway stories, which are partly autobiographical, men and women of passion live, fight, love and die in scenes of dramatic intensity.
They range from haunting tragedy on the snow-capped peak of Kilimanjaro, to brutal America with its deceptive calm, and war-ravaged Europe.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 04/03/2004
- Category: Modern & contemporary fiction (post c 1945)
- ISBN: 9780099460923
- Paperback / softback from £5.65