An Outline of the History of Economic Thought Paperback / softback
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the development of economics from its beginnings, at the end of the Middle Ages, up to contemporary developments.
It is strong on contemporary theory, providing extensive coverage of the twentieth century, particularly since the Second World War.
The second edition has been revised and updated to take account of new developments in economic thought.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 584 pages, numerous line drawings
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Publication Date: 01/05/2005
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780199279142