From Smart Grid to Internet of Energy Paperback / softback
From Smart Grid to Internet of Energy covers novel and emerging metering and monitoring technologies, communication systems, and technologies in smart grid areas to present a valuable reference for readers from various engineering backgrounds.
Considering relevant topics on the essentials of smart grids and emerging wireless communication systems, such as IEEE 802.15.4 based novel technologies, cognitive radio networks and Internet of Energy, this book offers a discussion on the emerging trends and research direction for communication technologies.
The book includes research concepts and visualization of smart grids and related communication technologies, making it a useful book for practicing network engineers.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 376 pages, Approx. 100 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 30/07/2019
- Category: Alternative & renewable energy sources & technology
- ISBN: 9780128197103