Lateral Thinking Puzzles : More than 100 brainteasers to solve with logical reasoning Hardback
A novel approach to puzzle-solving! The problems in this book describe situations which are unusual or even bizarre, and which defy any attempt to find a ready explanation.
However, the puzzles are constructed in a manner that will make the circumstances fit one, and only one, reasonable and logical answer.
This lends itself to an entertaining and exciting challenge.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 144 pages, 50 B-W illustrations
- Publisher: Welbeck Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 11/08/2016
- Category: Puzzles & quizzes
- ISBN: 9781780978321
- Paperback / softback from £5.89