Health Hacks : 500 Simple Solutions That Reap Big Benefits Paperback / softback
by Esme Floyd
Would you like to know how to reduce pain without medication?
Why it's easier to lose weight if you eat grapefruit? Or why oatmeal with milk will help you get a good night's sleep?
These handy little hacks will help you to make small changes that reap really big health benefits.
With direct remedies for health problems as well as preventative advice on topics ranging from nutrition and fitness to illnesses and stress, the book lets you understand why your body works the way it does, how you can remedy it when it's underperforming and how you can keep it a well-oiled machine all through life.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, Full-colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Carlton Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2016
- Category: Popular medicine & health
- ISBN: 9781780977034