Boss No More Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Estelle Meens
What happens when one kid thinks he can always choose the game played on the playground?
Who gets to be ""it"" in tag? Who can play and who cannot? Who is the BOSS?Lucas tries to be that kid, but his friends have had enough!A Note to Parents and Caregivers by Tammy L.
Hughes, PhD, explains how children learn to solve problems and deal with social conflicts, and suggests ways for parents to help guide their children through the rough spots of normal childhood development.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations
- Publisher: American Psychological Association
- Publication Date: 30/04/2014
- Category: Picture books: character books
- ISBN: 9781433816420
- Hardback from £17.50