Reconciling Work and Family Life in EU Law and Policy Hardback
Since its timid introduction onto the EC agenda in 1974, reconciliation of work and family life has developed into a fully-articulated principle.
This book explores this journey and its implications for the EC legal order and society.
It argues that as reconciliation issues continue to evolve they require constant reassessment.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 200 pages, IX, 200 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 20/01/2010
- Category: Employment & labour law
- ISBN: 9780230543058
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £42.69