Negotiating Trade Liberalization at the WTO : Domestic Politics and Bargaining Dynamics Hardback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
This book shows how domestic political institutions and the lack of time pressure have an impact on negotiations at the WTO.
It provides detailed information on WTO ministerial meetings as well as on the political economy of trade policy in the EU, U.S., Brazil, and Australia.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 275 pages, XVIII, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/02/2011
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9780230273566
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95