Long Way Home Paperback / softback
by Eva Dolan
Part of the DI Zigic & DS Ferreira series
A man is burnt alive in a shed. No witnesses, no fingerprints - only a positive ID of the victim as an immigrant with a long list of enemies.
Detectives Zigic and Ferreira are called in from the Hate Crimes Unit to track the killer, and are met with silence in a Fenland community ruled by slum racketeers, people-trafficking gangs and fear.
Tensions rise. The clock is ticking. But nobody wants to talk.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 400 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 19/06/2014
- Category: Crime & mystery
- ISBN: 9780099584391
- EPUB from £3.99
- eAudiobook MP3 from £8.00