Higher Education Policy Convergence and the Bologna Process : A Cross-National Study Hardback
Part of the Transformations of the State series
What are the principal drivers of recent higher education reforms?
This study investigates whether the soft governance mechanism of transnational communication has evoked cross-national policy harmonization.
Results suggest that the Bologna Process has triggered substantial policy harmonization beyond general policy convergence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 229 pages, XII, 229 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 26/08/2014
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781137412782
- Paperback / softback from £53.79