Scenario Logic and Probabilistic Management of Risk in Business and Engineering Hardback
Part of the Springer Optimization and Its Applications series
This book proposes a uniform logic and probabilistic (LP) approach to risk estimation and analysis in engineering and economics.
It covers the methodological and theoretical basis of risk management at the design, test, and operation stages of economic, banking, and engineering systems with groups of incompatible events (GIE).
This edition includes new chapters providing a detailed treatment of scenario logic and probabilistic models for revealing bribes.
It also contains clear definitions and notations, revised sections and chapters, an extended list of references, and a new subject index, as well as more than a hundred illustrations and tables which motivate the presentation.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 450 pages, 90 Tables, black and white; 118 Illustrations, black and white; XXX, 450 p. 118 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 26/11/2008
- Category: Risk assessment
- ISBN: 9780387779454
- PDF from £80.75
- Paperback / softback from £112.29