A Sociology of Immigration : (Re)Making Multifaceted America Paperback / softback
by Ewa Morawska
This book proposes a new theoretical framework for the study of immigration.
It examines four major issues informing current sociological studies of immigration: mechanisms and effects of international migration, processes of immigrants' assimilation and transnational engagements, and the adaptation patterns of the second generation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 293 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 293 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/08/2009
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230321762
- Hardback from £68.45
- Paperback / softback from £42.69