Problem Behaviour and People with Severe Learning Disabilities : The S.T.A.R Approach Paperback / softback
Part of the Routledge Library Editions: Special Educational Needs series
First published in 1994. This book is a practical guide for those involved in the daily care, education and development of people with learning disabilities and additional behavioural and emotional disturbances.
It will assist professional helpers in understanding the nature of an individual's difficulties and in developing interventions aimed at alleviating them.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 310 pages
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/08/2020
- Category: Philosophy & theory of education
- ISBN: 9781138605299
- Paperback / softback from £63.09
- EPUB from £22.49
- PDF from £22.49
- Hardback from £105.00