Therapeutic Songwriting : Developments in Theory, Methods, and Practice Paperback / softback
by F. Baker
Therapeutic Songwriting provides a comprehensive examination of contemporary methods and models of songwriting as used for therapeutic purposes.
It describes the environmental, sociocultural, individual, and group factors shaping practice, and how songwriting is understood and practiced within different psychological and wellbeing orientations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 322 pages, XVIII, 322 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/07/2015
- Category: Techniques of music / music tutorials
- ISBN: 9781137499226
- PDF from £21.25
- Hardback from £75.75