A noteworthy development in recent history has been the disappearance of formal declarations of war.
Using primary sources, this book examines the history of declaring war in the early modern era up to the writing of the US Constitution to identify the influence of early modern history on the framing of the Constitution.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 206 pages, IX, 206 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/04/2011
- Category: Military history
- ISBN: 9780230114128
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £52.19