Playing to the Crowd : London Popular Theatre, 1780-1830 Hardback
by F. Burwick
Part of the Nineteenth-Century Major Lives and Letters series
The first study of the productions of the minor theatres, how they were adapted to appeal to the local patrons and the audiences who worked and lived in these communities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 319 pages, IX, 319 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/11/2011
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230116863
- PDF from £58.64
- Paperback / softback from £54.55