Sociological Research Methods in Context Paperback / softback
This book seeks to introduce students to the challenges of 'real life' social research through a detailed consideration of eight recent empirical studies.
Designed to complement existing introductory methods texts, it emphasises the importance of context in understanding and interpreting both the practice and 'product' of empirical research.
The book focuses on research from eight key sub-areas of sociology, making it a useful secondary text for introductory courses on contemporary British society.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, XI, 228 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 11/06/1999
- Category: Social research & statistics
- ISBN: 9780333666326
- Hardback from £79.25
- PDF from £29.69