After suffering an unthinkable loss, Abbey Miller and her family move to Leeds to rebuild their lives and start again, but the pain and grief that Abbey carries with her is impossible to escape.
As she finds herself becoming increasingly isolated from her family, she develops a firm friendship with Lucy, Nathan and Liam, who introduce her to a brand new and exciting world, far removed from all of her problems.
But will her new friends bring her the light-hearted relief she has longed for? Or will she find herself getting drawn deep into their dangerous and intoxicating world?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 502 pages, black & white illustrations
- Publisher: Grosvenor House Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/08/2014
- Category: Thriller / suspense
- ISBN: 9781781487334